Friday 21 March 2014

Laptop dancin’

This is about a workaholic - works on late at night in the office - 
there must be something going on ... He’s getting frisky with his laptop.


Every night I work late, and I wait
‘till all those office plebs slope home…
Then it’s just me, and the empty office 
and I start to get a little bit excited…

I’ve been using my laptop for hours, 
you’re hot - yeah - been working for me all day.
I shift you on to my lap – Oh, nice and hot.
Yeah, baby - I can feel your electric powers!

Ooh, oooh, ooh! Meeting request!
Just you and me for some laptop action…
C’mon baby – together in the empty office.
Laptop action – Keyboard – you’re the best!

I love the way my fingers feel 
when I slide them across 
your silky smooth plastic contours – 
makes me almost lose control – Oooh, laptop baby!

Oh yeah, baby - gotta schedule next meeting request.
I gotta hot date tonight – me and the keyboard, 
gettin’ in line for some laptop dancing.
Your dancin’ keys sure know how to please.

Microsoft Outlook, look out!
I’m coming for you, baby!
Microsoft, so soft…
Give it to me, baby!

Ooh, oooh, ooh! Meeting request!
Just you and me ‘an some laptop action.
I want to get chancin’
Oooh, ‘an laptop dancin’!

Oh yeah, baby – feel that electricity…
Work it baby! Oh yeah! 
Open your platform on my lap - 
show me that spread-sheet!

Oh yeah, monitor - raise up your shield protector - aah.
Oooh, Excel spreadsheet baby - give me a spread.
Show me your numbers - let me see your figures!
Oh yeah, right there, baby, spread it for me.

I wanna see you open some formulae - 
Let’s get into the groove…
Oooh, algorithms do it for me!
I wanna see your figures move! 

Makin’ some calculations…mmm.
Let’s get jiggy, shake that monitor…
I’ll take your number – sure!
Pop that figure, ‘n gimme some more.

I’m on a hot date tonight – me ‘n the keyboard - 
gettin’ into some laptop dancing.
Your dancin’ keys know how to please.
Oooh, laptop dancin’ – I’m chancin’.

Salesforce - I’ll sing it ‘till I’m hoarse…
I love it in the Cloud!
Give me some CRM service, 
an’ give it to me Loud!

I love how you Excel - 
lay all your spreadsheets open for me and you’re so hot – 
keyboard dancin’ on my lap. Oooh, Microsoft in the office - 
I wanna see your orifice.

Ooh, ooh! Meeting request!
Just you and me ‘n laptop action.
I’m chancin’
Oooh, laptop dancin’.

© Jennifer Phillips (All rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment