Wednesday 12 February 2014

You and me

I could not describe to you how I felt when I met you,
how it was when I was with you.
Your eyes a deep dark pool of Love.
Your arms embracing me. 
Your soft touch.
Your lips, the tip of your tongue, became my Home.
Your breast in the cup of my hand.

As the minutes and hours passed between us, I grew.
Inwardly I grew. 
I grew and grew until I reached the Stars at night.
I became a Star.
Everything around me, the very air I breathed was Electricity.

The 21st century and its boring, tiring humdrum was away,
I was in the Land of Magic. I was Alice in Wonderland.

No one understands the wandering dervish.
People think he has no home but every where is his home.
And here, there as he wanders through life there are moments, there are mountains.
I scaled a mountain with you.
I could not describe to you how I felt when I scaled the mountain with you,
Except to say those moments were unforgettable.

Alive and fresh, 
forever in my Heart.
With me today and always.

by Fareed Atman
Mount Buffalo © Jennifer Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment