Thursday 13 February 2014

Passion fruit

Passionfruit flower © Jennifer Phillips

They have many different names
Depending on who you ask
The soft and bountiful
Globes I carry

Luscious and full
To nearly breaking
Their sweet nectar
Filling to overbearing

Such mouth-watering flavour
My passion fruit doth promise
And the hungry gazes of those starving gentlemen
Do not escape my good graces

My passion fruit, sweet and heaven-sent
Have gotten even fuller
Since last we met
Much more succulent than ever before

It's as if they starve too
For your touch along with all the rest
Now weighing down heavily upon my chest
They som'times are a burden to carry 

But the feeling they provide
And the glorious taste
The wonderous reaction
They shall not be displaced

Amongst all the beautiful things
That cause so much salivating excitement
Pupils grow so large, tongues hang out, rise and fall of mens' chests
Become common-place behaviour, staring at my beautiful breasts.

by Joy Vanderhelm
Twin Peaks © Jennifer Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment