Thursday 10 January 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog.

My intentions for this site are that it might house my poetry, thoughts on life, and quotes from others which strike a chord in me.

I may also post links to websites I find interesting.

Basically I am looking forward to growing these pages, and I hope you might find something here to inspire, excite, or interest.

If you find my work boring, or self-indulgent, or just plain not your scene, then thank you for looking anyway.

As it is the start of the new year, and no, starting this site was not the result of a New Year's Resolution, my thoughts moved to goals and goal setting in general.

To me, making firm, measurable, and achievable goals "that may hurt a bit" just make me feel nervous and pressured.

The following article from Forbes Magazine, 4 January 2013, provides an alternative, potentially more successful approach to the whole idea of "goals".

"Consider not setting goals in 2013".


Jennifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment