Wednesday 13 April 2016

The massage

I gently trace the contours of your face,
run my fingers smoothly through your rich dark hair,
then follow the curve of your shoulders with my palms.

 I describe concentric circles lightly
with my nails and fingertips over your back
until you're almost in a trance,
your consciousness reduced
to following the intense points of touch
as they move masterfully over your body.

Slowly I start to press harder
as my hands begin to move strongly
over your prostrate form,
firmly moulding your flesh until it relaxes
beneath the pressure I exert.

Involuntarily you release a deep sigh, almost a moan,
as the accumulated stressors of your life dissolve away
beneath my sure movements
, like the snow in spring.

I mould your buttocks like bread dough
and you feel yourself stiffen as I work above you. 
 
As I slide my spread fingertips up your inner thighs
to lightly feel the curve of your swollen balls,
you can stand the pressure no longer, you roll over
and your proud cock immediately asserts in a full stand.

As I watch the beat of your heart pulsate in the head of your cock 
I can bear it no longer, I hold your arms flat above your head
as I lower my warm slippery pussy gently over your entire shaft,
gradually increasing my motions until our movements merge
in a glorious explosion of pent-up emotions, and a luxurious release.

Languorously I roll off you and we gently kiss,
looking into the pools of each other's eyes,
knowing we are merged - heart, body and mind.

© Jennifer Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment